Thursday, 15 June 2017

Fruit inspiration at As You Like It

This fortnights challenge at As You Like It Challenge
is hosted by the lovely Sarah



The sponsor of this challenge is


This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Fruit (you can use its colour as inspiration (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

I found this very hard to choose just one fruit as I eat most fruit
so I have cheated a little as I LOVE blue as many of you know so i have chosen blueberries
as my inspiration and used tones of blue in my Mermaid


Here are a few challenges I am playing

Coming soon!




Happy Crafting hugs me xx





4 comments:

  1. A fabulous creation. I love the colours. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is amazing Samantha, love the variegated shades of blueberry...a stunning make. I've not had an awful lot of time for crochet except for a row or two of my blanket xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's FABULOUS hun, and beautiful shades of blue too. You're super talented. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love her! Such gorgeous colors, you make me want to sharpen my crochet skills.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this